The main navigation menu layout can be changed by editing the Menu Structure.
- Go to Appearance and click Menus.
- Rearrange the order of pages that appear in the navigation menu by clicking and dragging the items within the Menu Structure.
- Click on the grey downward-pointing arrow at the end of each item box to reveal additional editing options.
- Within the additional editing options, create Sub-Items, or pages listed under main pages, by clicking the appropriate move option (e.g. “Move Under ___”).
- Click Save Menu once you are done.