To set up a secondary or sub-navigation menu, you must first choose a Parent page.
- In your Pages, select and open the page that will be the first item in your sub-navigation menu.
- Go to the Page Attributes, which can be found near the bottom left of the screen.
- Under Parent, select a page from the main navigation menu that will be the point of entry for your sub-navigation menu.
- Put “1” under Order to place the sub-page at the top of the sub-navigation menu.
- For subsequent items in the menu, select the Parent page and Order number accordingly. To nest pages underneath a particular page in the sub-navigation menu, simply select that page as the Parent page.
- Click Update or Publish once you are done.